Top 10 Smart Watches In India
A smartwatch is a wearable computer in the form of a watch; modern smartwatches provide a local touchscreen interface for daily use, while an associated smartphone app provides for management and telemetry (such as long-term biomonitoring). While early models could perform basic tasks, such as calculations, digital time telling, translations, and game-playing, 2010s smartwatches have more general functionality closer to smartphones, including mobile apps, a mobile operating system and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity. Top 10 smart watches in India functions as portable media players, with FM radio and playback of digital audio and video files via a Bluetooth headset. Some models, called watch phones (or vice versa), have mobile cellular functionality like making calls.
While internal hardware varies, most have an electronic visual display, either backlit LCD or OLED. Some use transflective or electronic paper, to consume less power. They are generally powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. peripheral devices may include digital cameras, thermometers, accelerometers, pedometers, heart rate monitors, altimeters, barometers, compasses, GPS receivers, tiny speakers, and microSD cards, which are recognized as storage devices by many other kinds of computers.
Benefits of Smart Watches
1. They don’t just tell the time
Many people prefer wearing a watch. The purpose is either functional (simply telling the time) or it’s because it’s fashionable. A good watch looks great on someone’s wrist. But watches are becoming less and less popular due to the advent of the smartphone. Who needs to buy a watch when their phone tells the time, has a calendar, and has an alarm?
2. A travel buddy right on your wrist
The Apple Watch, for example, is able to deliver different vibrations to your wrist to tell you if you should turn right or left when following directions. Instead of constantly looking at a smartphone, for example, you are able to follow an invisible guide that informs you where to go. Look up and take in the scenery instead of staring at a map.
3. Finding a phone, key or device is even easier
As you well know, losing a phone or keys is an extremely frustrating experience. It always seems to happen before some important occasion that we just can’t be late for.
4. They work as a good fitness tracker
Many smartwatches have fitness tracking as a core feature. It will help you keep up with your fitness goals. So if you are ever thinking of taking a fitness tracker or a pedometer, you can replace it with a good smart watch.
5. Reply to messages & receive calls instantly
If you have a smart watch on your wrist, you no longer need to bring your phone out of your pocket. You can receive calls or reply to messages on the go. This is especially useful if you are exercising or in a scenario where carrying a phone is just too awkward.
6. See your social media notifications
Who doesn’t want to see Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, SnapChat or other social notifications on his wrist? Well, me actually and this is always something I turn off, but for others, this is a “must have” function.
7. You are even connected while doing activities
When you are running, cycling, swimming or any other form of exercise, you might want to peek into your messages, calls or notifications. Sometimes it is not possible for you to keep a phone with you in those activities, and it’s just awkward and annoying when you do anyway.
8. It keeps you connected longer than your phone
You might be thinking from the very first time, why would you need a smart watch when you already have a good smartphone?
What to Look Out for When Buying Smart Watch
Fitness features, heart rate and GPS
As fitness trackers continue to attract attention, smartwatch makers are getting in on the action by integrating activity-monitoring functions. Some smartwatches depend on your smartphone for activity tracking, but most at least have a built-in pedometer for tracking steps.
Calling and mobile payments
Do you want to make calls from your wrist? Some have built-in LTE so you can leave your phone at home — at least in theory. AT&T’s Number Sync and Verizon’s Number Share feature let you use the same number on your phone and the watch, and your phone doesn’t need to be nearby or turned on.
Battery life and charging
Most smartwatches with color screens tend to last one to two days between charges (and sometimes less than one day), so you’ll want to consider how often you’re willing to keep plugging in your watch.
For example, the Apple Watch Series 5 starts at $399 for a basic aluminum case and silicone band without built-in GPS, but the cost is north of $1,399 for the ceramic case or designer variants.
Top 10 smart watches in India
[table id=13 /]
1.Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular, 40mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band
There is a lot of hype around the LTPO technology used in the Apple Watch 5. Apple claims it’s the reason for the device’s longer battery life. However, a little research suggests that it’s really only an incremental upgrade from the OLED display in the Apple Watch 4.
Of course, the new Watch 5 has a bunch of new display drivers that make things more efficient, and a better light sensor than its predecessor, but it’s really nothing that couldn’t have been done to the Watch 4. The cynic in me wonders whether Apple really needed an extra 12 months to develop this tech, or if it was just holding off for 2019 in order to exploit it for the purposes of marketing a supposed upgrade to the previous version.
- GPS + Cellular
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- Swim proof
- ECG app
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Store and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Compass and elevation
- Emergency SOS
- International emergency calling
- Manufacturer Details: Apple Inc, One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA
2.Samsung Galaxy Watch (Bluetooth + LTE, 46 mm) – Silver
Stay connected longer. The features of a smartwatch and the natural feeling of an analog watch in a single package. Galaxy Watch links you to the world around you. Match Galaxy Watch to your lifestyle with an authenticity you can see through a variety of watch faces with depth and lighting effect. A round face, watch hand shadowing and ticking sound give it the feel of a real watch. Express yourself with your own Galaxy Watch. Go with a Bluetooth or standalone LTE model, and a body size of 42mm (Midnight Black, Rose Gold) or 46mm (Silver). Then follow it up with a customizable watch face to make it a true match for your lifestyle. An Always On Watch, there’s no need to press a button or turn the bezel on Galaxy Watch to show the time. Set the AMOLED display to show at all times, letting you see the time whether it’s day or night.
- Circular design and Vintage textured body with scratch resistant Gorilla glass DX+
- Swim ready – water resistant up to 50 m (5 ATM)
- Samsung Health app
- Check physical location and map routes with built-in GPS
- Track exercise time, calories burned, heart rate, distance and pace
- Battery lasts over 80 hours on Bluetooth mode and 24 hours with GPS on
- View schedule at a glance in my day watch face, get reminded of appointments and important occasions
- Samsung Health app. Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.2
- Display Size: 3.02cm (1.2″); Resolution: 360 x 360 , 1-800-5-726-7864 India Toll Free No. 24 hours / 7 Days a week
3.Fossil Gen 5 (44mm, black) Julianna Stainless Steel Touchscreen Women’s Smartwatch with Speaker, Heart Rate, GPS, Music storage and Smartphone Notifications – FTW6036
Classic design. Modern tech. This 44mm Julianna HR touchscreen smartwatch features a smoke stainless steel bracelet, speaker functionality, increased storage capacity and three smart battery modes to extend battery life for multiple days. Compatibility: Android 6.0+ (excluding Go edition), iOS 10.0+. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Touchscreen smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google require a phone running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+. Supported features may vary between platforms. To avoid damage to your watch, only use with included charger. Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge. Product should be kept more than 20cm away from implanted medical devices to minimize potential for RF interference. See product insert for full details.
- Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart Battery modes; magnetic usb rapid Charger included; charge UP to 80 percent in under an hour
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; G Pay;responses from Google Assistant – itâ€s your own personal Google, always ready to help
- This is one smart watch – now with a speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google assistant responses and more; Receive smartphone notifications and alerts; Microphone; Download third party apps with 8Gb of storage and 1G ram memory capacity
- Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; screen size: 1. 28 inch
- Your Fossil Smartwatch can tell your smartphone to play an audible alert so you can find it fast ; You won’t have to take your smartwatch off for long to charge it upâ€”get up to 80% in one hour with rapid charging
- 2 years Warranty
4.Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (Bluetooth, 44 mm) – Black, Aluminium Dial, Silicon Straps
The all-new Galaxy Watch Active2 now comes with a bigger customizable screen and fresh new look. It gives you precise health insights when you need it, while keeping you fully connected. The Galaxy Watch Active2 is super customizable from day one. Choose from a tough stainless steel or lightweight aluminum body design, and personalize with a wide assortment of straps, to get a look that’s just perfect. Galaxy Watch Active2 tracks your movements so you can just slip it on and get working out Take your Galaxy Watch Active2 out for the day with a battery that lasts the day and more with normal use. Take your watch along on the road less traveled. Galaxy Watch Active 2 goes where you go, with an IP68 and 5ATM water and dust resistance rating. Bring enhancement to your life with apps ranging from the Galaxy lineup to a large variety of downloadable 3rd party apps.
- country of origin:India
- Super AMOLED display with customizable Always on Watch faces
- 24/7 Activity Tracking – 4 stage Sleep, Activity with continuous HRM and Stress monitoring
- 39 built in trackers with 50m Water Resistance
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.0. Compatible with Android 5.0 or higher and RAM 1.5GB above. iPhone: iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above
- Display Size: 3.45cm (1.4″); Resolution: 360 x 360
5.Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch-Shadow,1.4 inch OLED Display, Android Wear 2.0,Compatible with iOS and Android, Google Assistant
Ticwatch S&E, Wear for Your Fashion, Fitness and Fun: Besides managing calls and messages, Ticwatch S (Sport) and E (Express) empower your active lifestyle with the convenience of Google Assistant, fitness apps like Google Fit, and the powerful ecosystem of Google Play. Google Play brings you apps that enable sleep monitoring, music detection, multi-language support, and much more. The possibilities are endless with your Ticwatch S & E. Your Sports Companion: Ticwatch S & E track your heart rate and steps, calculate calories burned, measure nutrition intake and manage your workout schedule. Ticwatch S & E also enable you to map your workout route with an improved built-in GPS, listen to your favorite music, and track your performance hands-free. Music On Device: Bring your favorite songs with you, without bringing your phone.
- Android Wear 2.0. Get your favorite apps and watch faces. Request a car ride. Perfect your golf swing. Explore a new neighborhood. With thousands of Android Wear apps, there’s no limit to what you can do with your Ticwatch E.
- Follow your fitness.Track walks, runs, rides, heart rate and strength training with Google Fit and your favorite fitness apps. Get coaching, measure your heart rate, and even stream music, right from your wrist.
- Your personal voice assistant. Meet Your Google Assistant. Bring Google Assistant to your wrist. Find answers and get things done even when your hands are full. Reply to a friend that you’re running late, remind yourself to call mom, or ask for directions. Just hold the power button or say “Ok Google”.Phone calls only compatible for android device now.
- If you meet abnormal battery capacity, like sudden drop or short battery life etc. It is not the quality issue. Please charge the watch more 2hrs before you start to use it. And use the watch till battery empty and charge it up to full for 1-3cycles, the battery capacity indicator will be on right status.
6.GOQii Smart Vital Fitness SpO2, body temperature and blood pressure tracker with 3 months personal Coaching
GOQii smart vital fitness watch is an all-in-one activity tracker and fitness band with smart watch features, all in a sleek, stylish package that doesn’t look out of place even on slim wrists. In addition to the built-in heart rate monitor which tracks continuous heart rate and step tracker, it also measures SpO2, music control, multiple custom watch faces, find my phone, stopwatch, timer, raise to wake and inactivity alarms. It is water-proof as well – IP68 Water/Dust resistant
- GOQii Smart Vital is approved as a registered medical device by Central Drugs and Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) and is certified under 3 grades by International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Monitoring your blood oxygen levels by intelligently monitoring your (SpO2) blood oxygen levels.
- GOQii smart vital comes with 1.3 inches color display with full touch screen
- 24×7 heart monitoring and Auto Sleep tracking. Track all day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, active time.
- IP68 Water/Dust resistant
- Multiple customize watch faces, find my phone, music control, camera, stopwatch, timer, raise to wake, alarms, inactivity alerts
- Smart notification: reading phone notification such WhatsApp, Facebook, calls, SMS on watch
7.New Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) – Product(RED) – Aluminium Case with Product(RED) – Sport Band
Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS, S6 with 64-bit dual-core processor, W3 Apple wireless chip, U1 Ultra Wideband chip, Barometric altimeter, Capacity 32GB, Blood oxygen sensor, Optical heart sensor, Electrical heart sensor, Improved accelerometer up to 32 g‑forces, Improved gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, LTPO OLED Always-On Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits), Digital Crown with haptic feedback, Louder speaker, Ion-X strengthened glass, Sapphire crystal and ceramic back, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Up to 18 hours of battery life, Water resistant 50 meters, watchOS 5
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
8.Fitbit FB507BKBK Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-in, Sleep & Swim Tracking, Black/Carbon, One Size (S & L Bands Included) (Black/Carbon)
Meet fitbit versa 2—a water resistant smartwatch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create alarms, set bedtime reminders or check the weather with built-in voice control.* Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design. See your stats with an always-on display mode.** Plus get daily sleep-quality scores, apps, notifications, 5+ day battery life, 24/7 heart rate and store 300+ songs for an experience that revolves around you. Third-party account and app may be required. Voice control not available in all countries, see fitbit.Com/voice. **Always-on display mode requires more frequent charging. Notifications available when your phone is nearby.
- Use built-in amazon alexa to get quick news, info and weather, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more—just by speaking to your watch
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep, restlessness and breathing, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep, and rem sleep stages
- Use 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimize effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the fitbit app
- Store and play 300+ songs—plus control spotify from your wrist. Subscriptions required
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information is always a quick glance away. Always-on display requires more frequent charging
- Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like gmail and facebook—plus send quick replies using your voice. Works when your phone is nearby. Quick replies on android only
- Works around the clock with 5+ day battery life. Varies with use and other factors
9.Fitbit FB503CPBU Ionic Smartwatch (Slate Blue/Burnt Orange)
Level up with fitbit versa 2 special edition. With a jacquard woven band, plus a classic silicone band, you get two looks in one. Enjoy all the features of versa 2—sleep score, advanced fitness features, amazon alexa built-in, spotify, 5+ day battery and more—for a watch that’s ready for anything. Get a watch that gives you more with Fitbit ionic-a motivating new timepiece packed with fitness guidance, smart experiences, on device gps, music storage, apps, payments and more.
- Start dynamic personalized workouts on your wrist with step-by-step coaching
- Store and play 300 plus songs, plus download playlists from Pandora
- Use built-in gps/glonass to track pace, distance and routes and get pure pulse continuous heart rate tracking and real-time zones
- Package includes both large and small size bands for the perfect, comfortable fit for all-day and all-night wear
- Access your favourite apps for sports, weather and more and make payments on the go with a built-in nfc chip track runs, swims, rides, workouts, all day activity and sleep with 4+ day battery life
- The minimum and maximum circumference range between 140 – 206 millimeters. Syncing range – up to 6.1 meters
- Track runs, swims, rides, workouts, all day activity and sleep with 4 plus day battery life (varies with use & other factors)
10.Garmin Venu Square – Shadow Grey/Slate Smartwatch
A SMART LOOK FOR YOUR WRIST With a sleek design that’s suited for every outfit and every part of your day, this watch features a bright color display and optional always-on mode, so you can see everything with a quick glance. DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND From durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 to the lightweight aluminum bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch was made to keep up with your lifestyle.
- On-the-wrist health and wellness monitoring doesn’t get more thorough than this.
- Run, walk, bike, golf — choose from more than 20 preloaded sports apps.
- Let the watch plan workouts for you, including yoga, strength, cardio, even Pilates.
- See calls, texts and social media alerts right on your watch1.
- Bright color display and up to 6 days of battery life? Yep — two more reasons to love this watch.
Smartwatch features enhance the overall consumer experience. They can function as trackers for the concerned parent hoping to keep tabs of a child that’s out of sight. They can serve as fitness devices, tracking distance and time spent on a specific hike, jog, or other exercise. They simplify the use of your smartphone when tethered to it, allowing you to answer calls without reaching for your phone. In short, these devices function as a number of things, all packed into a portable, compatible, wearable gadget. In addition to all these, they still serve their basic function of telling the user what time it is.
The wide varieties of features allow smartwatch users develop feature favourites. While some favourites are peculiar to the individual involved, a wide number of them are shared across the board.