If you regularly use your earbuds while you’re listening to music, watching YouTube videos, or catching abreast of podcasts, you’ve probably noticed how dirty they will get after a while. Earwax, oil from your skin, and other unsightly things can build abreast of earbuds, making you reluctant, or unwilling, to stay them back in your ears. Fortunately, most sorts of earbuds are easy to clean. With only a pair of minutes and a few basic materials, you will be left with earbuds that are as good as new and ready for many more hours of use!
Before you clean your wireless earbuds, knowing what you should not do during this process is essential. A wrong move would be enough to kill your earphones permanently. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
• Do not wash your earbuds under running water whether or not they are water-resistant or carry an Ingress Protection (IP) rating. you’ll end up damaging them for good.
• Never expose the charging case to any quiet liquid.
• Remove the ear tips and clean them separately for best results.
• Do not wash them within the washing machine.
• Never use a dryer or similar machine to dry the earbuds or ear tips.
• Avoid using lotion for cleaning the earbuds, ear tips, or charging case.
1. close up or unplug your earbuds.
2. Remove and wash silicone ear tips in soapy water.
3. Wipe your earbuds with soapy water and a humid lint-free cloth.
4. Clean stubborn dirt and wax with lotion and a lint-free cloth.
5. Scrape any wax from round the meshes with a toothpick.
6. Scrub the speaker meshes with a dry toothbrush.
7. Let the earbuds dry for half-hour.